Will VanDelinder is an associate in our Torts & Products Liability Defense Practice Area. Will has advised clients in a variety of matters throughout all stages of litigation in New York State including appeals to the Appellate Divisions for the Third and Fourth Departments.
While attending law school at The University at Buffalo, Will volunteered with the Family Justice Center and worked directly with domestic violence victims, often in crisis situations.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Nazareth College, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011
- New York, 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- Cole, Sorrentino, Hurley, Hewner & Gambino, P.C., Associate
- Legal Services for the Elderly, Disabled or Disadvantaged, Extern