Vincent Moore's responsibilities include general real estate, commercial lending, bank regulatory compliance, title insurance, mortgage banking, mortgage foreclosures, affordable housing, zoning and land use matters.
Previously Vincent was a partner at the Buffalo law firm of Moot and Sprague where he served as Chairperson of the real estate section. In that position her had supervision of a large national bank’s mortgage lending and closing process for New York and had responsibility for its regulatory compliance requirements and all other related lending matters.
On behalf of the Bar Association of Erie County, Vincent served as a witness before the United States Congress at hearings regarding proposed revisions to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act.
Vincent is an approved examining counsel for several title insurance companies and is a licensed title insurance agent by the State of New York.
- Represented a public-benefit in its assembly and acquisition of large tracts of waterfront property for private development and public use as a New York State park
- Assisted in large not-for-profit organization acquire a unique, acclaimed architectural complex from the State of New York for preservation, rehabilitation and community development. The representation is ongoing and includes the drafting and negotiation of use, license and easement agreements and leases and subleases.
- Assisted in the sale of and leaseback of seven skilled nursing facilities and a pharmacy to a national Real Estate Investment Trust
- Recent title work has included the preparation of title insurance for the financing of the building of a major local hospital and a multi-use commercial condominium for medical research
- Representation of a private company as it acquires, finances and builds a new, larger manufacturing facility with the assistance of a local Industrial Development Agency and under the structure of a reverse 1031 tax-deferred exchange
- Niagara University, B.A., 1962
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 1969
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Bar Association of Erie County, Real Property Committee
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2016-2018 for Real Estate Law
- The Best Lawyers in America 2018 Buffalo Real Estate Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Selected by Peer Review for Inclusion in Super Lawyers Directory 2014-2017 for Real Estate
- Business First of Buffalo, 2012 "Who's Who in Law" List
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Damon Morey LLP, Senior Counsel
- Moot and Sprague, Partner