Tim's practice includes municipal bond transactions (including representation of issuers, conduit borrowers, and underwriters), representation of borrowers and lenders in commercial, IDA, SBA, affordable housing, and project finance transactions (including low-income housing tax credit projects), general representation of businesses and nonprofit organizations, mergers and acquisitions, and securities law.
Tim also provides general advice and consultation to business enterprises on contract matters, corporate governance issues, succession planning, and day-to-day operations.
- Representing PCB Piezotronics, a designer and manufacturer of sensors used by scientists and engineers, in the sale of PCB for $580 million.
- Represented an underwriter in general obligation bond issuance by county.
- Represented a manufacturer in the acquisition of a Canadian specialty paper producer.
- Represented public authority in bond issuance.
- Represented law firm partners in connection with the departure of a partner in another state.
- Represented a nonprofit organization in the sale of its principal facility.
- Syracuse University, B.A., cum laude, 1977
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1980
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Erie County Bar Association, Banking and Corporations Law Committees
- Beachwood Continuing Care, Treasurer and Past Board of Directors Chair
- Gateway-Longview Foundation, Former Director
- Central Park United Methodist Church, Treasurer
- The Best Lawyers in America: Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2016-2018
- Super Lawyers: Banking Law, 2012
- Buffalo Business First "Who's Who in Law," 2012
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Damon Morey LLP, Partner