Timothy Cashmore's practice includes municipal bond transactions (including representation of issuers, conduit borrowers, and underwriters), representation of borrowers and lenders in commercial, IDA, SBA, affordable housing and project finance transactions (including low-income housing tax credit projects), general representation of businesses and non-profit organizations, mergers and acquisitions, and securities law.
Tim also provides general advice and consultation to business enterprises on contract matters, corporate governance issues, succession planning and day-to-day operations.
- Representing PCB Piezotronics, a designer and manufacturer of sensors used by scientists and engineers, in the sale of PCB for $580 million.
- Represented underwriter in general obligation bond issuance by County
- Represented manufacturer in acquisition of Canadian specialty paper producer
- Represented public authority in bond issuance
- Represented partners in law firm in connection with departure of partner in another state
- Represented non-profit organization in sale of principal facility
- Syracuse University, B.A., cum laude, 1977
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1980
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Erie County Bar Association, Banking and Corporations Law Committees
- Beachwood Continuing Care, Treasurer and Past Chair of the Board of Directors
- Gateway-Longview Foundation, Director 2004-2011
- Central Park United Methodist Church, Treasurer
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2016, 2017 for Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Selected by Peer Review for Inclusion in Super Lawyer Directory, 2012 for Banking Law
- Business First of Buffalo, 2012 "Who's Who in Law List"
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Damon Morey LLP, Partner