Steven provides legal counsel and day-to-day guidance to businesses and individuals regarding a variety of civil matters.
Steven has appeared at arbitrations, depositions, court conferences, and motion hearings. He also has extensive experience conducting legal research for insurance, construction, medical malpractice, real property, and premises-liability actions, and is skilled in drafting complex and dispositive motions.
Prior to joining Barclay Damon, Steven defended Fortune 100 automobile manufacturers in commercial, consumer warranty, and products-liability litigation.
- Albany Law School, J.D., magna cum laude; Albany Law Review, Associate Editor
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, B.A.
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Kids’ Tech University, Former Volunteer
- LexisNexis Professional Research Certification, 2017
- Albany Law School, Board of Trustees’ Scholarship, 2015
- RoseWaldorf PLLC, Associate
- Sugarman Law Firm, LLP, Summer Law Clerk
- Albany Law School, Teaching Assistant
- US District Court for the Northern District of New York to Judge Lawrence Kahn, Judicial Intern
- Street Crime and Vehicular Crime Units, Albany County District Attorney’s Office, Legal Intern