Stacy Marris is an associate in our Insurance Coverage & Regulation Practice Area.
During law school, Stacy was the lead articles editor for the Syracuse Journal of Science and Technology Law, for which she is also a published author. Stacy also worked as a policy intern for the National Telecommunications and Information Administration in Washington DC and participated in the Children's Rights and Family Law Clinic. She is admitted to practice in New York State.
- Hamilton College, B.A., 2013
- Syracuse University College of Law, cum laude, 2016
- Syracuse University, M.A., S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, 2016
- New York, 2017
- D&C Digital, Key Account Manager
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration, Policy Intern