Sarah O'Brien is an associate in our commercial litigation Practice Area. Sarah is a graduate of Hobart and William Smith Colleges as well as SUNY Buffalo Law School. During law school Sarah served as Article Manger for the Buffalo Journal of Gender, Law & Social Policy and was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity.
Sarah previously served as a Student Law Clerk for New Era Cap Co., Inc. and as a Student Law Clerk for New York State Appellate Judge Fahey.
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, B.A., cum laude, 2013
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2016
- New York, 2017
- Named an Empire State Counsel Honoree by the New York State Bar Association for the exemplary pro bono service provision, 2018
- Barclay Damon, LLP, Summer Associate
- New Era Cap Co., Inc. Law Clerk
- Erie County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project, Inc., Extern