Sang Eun "Jennice" Lee is an associate in our Intellectual Property Practice Area. She is admitted in New York State and counsels clients in domestic and international trademark and copyright portfolio management, including trademark and copyright filings, clearance searches and enforcement. Her experience includes opposition and cancellation proceedings as well as takedown procedures involving copyright and trademark claims on social media.
She graduated summa cum laude from Emory University and received her law degree from Syracuse University School of Law. She is also fluent in Korean.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Emory University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2010
- New York
- Author & Contributor, “Strategies for Intellectual Property License Agreements – Thorny Issues, Case Law & Drafting Techniques,” New York Continuing Legal Education Program Hosted by Licensing Executives Society at Cornell University, May 2017
- Co-Author, “A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision,” Law360, April 2017
- Hiscock & Barclay, Intern
- Microsoft Corporation, Intern
- Hon. Doris Ling-Cohan, New York State Supreme Court, Judicial Intern
- Kim & Chang, Intern
- CIGNA International, Legal Intern