Sang Eun "Jennice" Lee is an associate in our Intellectual Property Practice Area. She is admitted in New York State and handles trademark and copyright filings, reviews and analyzes United States Patent and Trademark Office and United States Copyright Office processes, and conducts research on various trademark and copyright issues.
She graduated summa cum laude from Emory University and received her law degree from Syracuse University School of Law. She is also fluent in Korean.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Emory University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2006
- New York, 2016
- Hiscock & Barclay, Intern
- Microsoft Corporation, Intern
- Hon. Doris Ling-Cohan, New York State Supreme Court, Judicial Intern
- Kim & Chang, Intern
- CIGNA International, Legal Intern