Ryan Ganzenmuller is an associate in our Torts and Products Liability, Professional Liability, and Commercial Litigation Practice Areas. Ryan focuses his practice on litigation of commercial and tort matters in both federal and state courts.
Prior to joining Barclay Damon, Ryan handled business and corporate law, civil litigation, insurance coverage, intellectual property, construction law, and various commercial matters. He has represented businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals in commercial and other litigation matters. Ryan has managed cases at various stages of civil litigation, including preliminary injunctive relief, motion practice, trial, post-judgment enforcement, and appeal.
While attending law school, Ryan served as editor-in-chief of the Buffalo Law Review. His article, "Snap and Destroy: Preservation Issues for Ephemeral Communications," was one of 10 student articles selected nationwide for a Burton Award in distinguished legal writing, presented at the Library of Congress with the Hon. Sonia Sotomayor, US Supreme Court associate justice. In 2015, Ryan was awarded the Carlos C. Alden award for the greatest contribution to the Buffalo Law Review and the Justice Philip Halpern award for the best student-written Buffalo Law Review article.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., with Scholars Designation, cum laude, 2012
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York
- American Bar Association
- BISON Children’s Scholarship Fund, President’s Council Member
- "Snap and Destroy: Preservation Issues for Ephemeral Communications," Buffalo Law Review, 2015
- Duke, Holzman, Photiadis & Gresens LLP, Associate
- The Honorable William M. Skretny, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court Western District of New York, Judicial Extern
- The Honorable Jeffrey S. Sunshine, Supervising Judge for Matrimonial Matters, New York State Supreme Court, Kings County, Judicial Intern
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, Legal Writing and Research Fellow
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, Research Assistant
- Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Legal Intern