Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
Paul’s practice primarily involves commercial loan closings, general regulatory and compliance issues, loan documentation and restructuring, loan workouts, general business matters, and real estate. His experience also covers strategy and compliance matters for commercial lenders related to loan and deposit documentation, closings and structuring, loan workouts and bankruptcy, and lender-liability planning and collection strategies. He is also involved in representing receivers of businesses in restructuring and liquidation transactions.
- Represented local and regional banks regarding multi-million lines of credit for mortgage warehouse lenders.
- Represented a regional bank in a $62 million multi-location hotel syndication construction and permanent loan.
- Represented a regional bank in a local IDA transaction involving an $8 million construction and permanent loan for an apartment project accompanied by a swap transaction.
- Represented a regional bank in a $10 million shopping center acquisition and swap transaction.
- Represented a regional bank in a $6.75 million loan and swap transaction.
- Represented a regional bank as a participant in a syndicated loan transaction involving a $48 million line of credit and a $10.5 million term loan.
- Represented a regional bank in the restructure and liquidation of $12 million in business credit.
- Represented a regional bank in the restructure of $8.3 million in real estate and business credit.
- Represented a regional bank in the restructure of a $28 million business loan.
- Represented a receiver in the liquidation of a large regional trash hauler.
- Represented a receiver in the restructure of an environmental company.
- Represented a regional lender in a $30 million construction and permanent loan transaction involving a swap transaction and a local IDA.