Meredith graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law where she was a member of the Business Law Review, a dean’s merit scholar and graduated Order of the Coif. Meredith also graduated magna cum laude from Rollins College where she was an Alonzo Rollins School, mead scholar and an oliphant scholar. While in law school, she worked at the Albany Federal Public Defender’s Office, X-Ray Optical Systems, and Robert Milne & Associates, PA.
- Served as part of the team of counsel for a major health care provider on compliance and self-disclosure matters.
- Contributed to a coverage opinion for an insurer on the scope of the Carmack Amendment and US Department of Transportation jurisdiction.
- Served as appellate counsel for an attorney in a legal malpractice case and successfully argued the appeal at the Third Department.
- Contributed to a coverage opinion for an insurer on non-cooperation.
- Defended an appraisal company in a professional liability action and successfully moved to dismiss the action.
- Defended a property owner in a personal injury suit and successfully moved for summary judgment, which was later upheld on appeal.
- Contributed to the action by a health care provider against the New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General.
- Contributed to a commercial litigation case by a major banking institution against its insurance company for coverage.
- Served as part of a team of counsel to defend a property owner against a lead paint action.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, University of Miami Business Law Review, Dean's Merit Scholar, Order of the Coif, 2009
- Rollins College, B.A., magna cum laude, Alonzo Rollins Scholar, Mead Scholar, Oliphant Scholar, 2004
- New York, 2010
- New York State Bar Association
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Of Counsel
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Law Clerk
- Robert Milne & Associates, PA, Law Clerk
- X-Ray Optical Systems, Legal Intern
- Albany Federal Public Defender’s Office, Intern