Meredith graduated magna cum laude from University of Miami School of Law where she was a member of the Business Law Review, a Dean’s Merit Scholar and graduated Order of the Coif. Meredith also graduated magna cum laude from Rollins College where she was an Alonzo Rollins School, a Mead Scholar and an Oliphant Scholar. While in law school, she worked at the Albany Federal Public Defender’s Office, X-Ray Optical Systems and Robert Milne & Associates, PA.
- Served as part of the team of counsel for a major health care provider on compliance and self-disclosure matters.
- Contributed to coverage opinion for an insurer on the scope of the Carmack Amendment and United States Department of Transportation jurisdiction.
- Served as appellate counsel for an attorney in a legal malpractice and successfully argued the appeal at the Third Department.
- Contributed to coverage opinion for an insurer on non-cooperation.
- Defended an appraisal company in a professional liability action and successfully moved to dismiss the action.
- Defended property owner in personal injury suit and successfully moved for summary judgment which was later upheld on appeal.
- Contributed to the action by a health care provider against the New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General.
- Contributed to commercial litigation case by a major banking institution against its insurance company for coverage.
- Served as part of a team of counsel to defend a property owner against a lead paint action.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, University of Miami Business Law Review, Dean's Merit Scholar, Order of the Coif, 2009
- Rollins College, B.A., magna cum laude, Alonzo Rollins Scholar, Mead Scholar, Oliphant Scholar, 2004
- New York, 2010
- New York State Bar Association
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Of Counsel
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Law Clerk
- Robert Milne & Associates, PA, Law Clerk
- X-Ray Optical Systems, Legal Intern
- Albany Federal Public Defender’s Office, Intern