Mary works for for-profit and not-for-profit organizations on corporate formation; risk management; contracts; audits and compliance issues.
Mary's health care experience includes representation of providers on issues related to HIPAA, risk sharing arrangements, credentialing, reimbursement and billing issues, compliance, surveys, and rate appeals.
Mary advises clients on FDA matters involving HACCP, product recalls, regulatory compliance, retail establishments, clinical drug trials, NDAs, OTC drug issues, drug labeling/marketing, medical device approvals, recalls, and import/export issues.
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh, B.S., cum laude
- State University of New York at Buffalo, M.A., cum laude
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- New York State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Association of Food and Drug Officials
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association, Health and Environmental Law Sections
- Rochester Regional Health-United Memorial Medical Center Hospital Board, Chair
- Genesee County Chamber, Past Chair of the Board of Directors
- The Batavia Rotary Club, Past President & Paul Harris Fellow
- Health Systems Agency of Western New York, Former Regional Board Member
- Cornell Statewide Food, Diet and Health Program Committee, Former Regional Liaison
- Damon Morey LLP, Special Counsel