Lydia Beebe is an Associate practicing in our Trusts & Estates Practice Area.
Lydia serves as a member of our Recruitment Committee.
- Assisted with representation of client on construction issues and compulsory proceedings involving revocable trust.
- Assisted with client matter regarding miscalculation of trustee commissions and fiduciary compensation.
- Prepared prenuptial and postnuptial agreements for clients.
- Represented clients in appointment of SCPA Article 17A Guardians and MHL Article 81 Guardians.
- Assisted clients with protection of assets via marital disclaimer trusts, supplemental needs trusts and trusts for children and family members.
- Syracuse University, B.S., 2006
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Part 36 certified Guardian ad Litem
- SUNY Buffalo Law GOLD Group, Board Member
- Urban Roots Community Garden Center, Board Member
- "Probate and Administration of Estates," seminar presented by NYSBA, November 2014
- Super Lawyers Magazine, 2016, 2017 Rising Star for Estate & Trusts
- Damon Morey LLP, Associate