Larry Gallick’s 50 plus years of practice, centered on business and related personal matters, have included counseling clients on issues ranging from business start up and combinations to estate and succession planning for business owners, related tax and intellectual property issues, contract negotiations and many other issues. He has worked with clients in manufacturing, health care, music, professional and other fields to help achieve their business and personal objectives.
Larry is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and its Law School, admitted to practice in both New York and Florida. He has lectured before bar groups on business related legal matters, and has represented clients in litigated matters before various trial and appellate courts, including the New York Court of Appeals and the Federal Second Circuit Court of Appeals. Larry is a member of the Board of Directors of a leading manufacturer of precision molded plastic components for automobile systems and medical devices, and a former director of a publicly held manufacturer of telephonic noise cancellation devices. Larry is a Trustee Emeritus of Villa Maria College in Buffalo, NY and a former trustee of other educational and cultural organizations.
- Represents family businesses with succession and gift and estate tax planning
- Handles purchase and sale of privately and publicly owned businesses in addition to counseling corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities
- Represents businesses providing services in construction, manufacturing, financial, professional accounting, engineering, surveying and health
- Advises companies regarding securities law compliance
- University of Notre Dame Law School, LL.B., Notre Dame Lawyer, Case Editor, 1964
- University of Notre Dame, A.B., magna cum laude, 1961
- New York, 1964
- Florida, 1974
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- NASD Arbitrator
- Villa Maria College, Board of Trustees Chairman
- GW Plastics, Inc., Director
- Sotas, Inc., subsidiary of Safeguard Scientifics, Inc., NYSE -traded company, Director
- Coherent Communications, NASDAQ-traded company, former Director, Audit Committee Chairman
- Lectures on business and corporate matters on panels sponsored by the New York State Bar Association and the Bar Association of Erie County.
- Lectures on tax matters for the Annual Tax Institute co-sponsored by the Buffalo Area Chapter, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Bar Association of Erie County, and the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Management, and on business succession issues for the Business Council of New York State.
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Of Counsel