With over 50 years of legal experience focused on business and related personal matters, Larry Gallick has counseled clients on issues ranging from business start-up and combinations to estate and succession planning for business owners, related tax and intellectual property issues, contract negotiations, and many other issues. He has worked with clients in manufacturing, health care, music, and professional fields to help achieve their business and personal objectives.
Larry is a University of Notre Dame graduate from both its undergraduate university and law school, and is admitted to practice in both New York and Florida. He has lectured before bar groups on business-related legal matters and has represented clients in litigated matters before various trial and appellate courts, including the New York Court of Appeals and the Federal Second Circuit Court of Appeals. Larry is a board of directors member at a leading manufacturer of precision-molded plastic components for automobile systems and medical devices and a former director of a publicly held manufacturer of telephonic noise cancellation devices. Larry is a Villa Maria College trustee emeritus and a former trustee of additional educational and cultural organizations.
- Represents family businesses with succession and gift and estate tax planning.
- Handles the purchase and sale of privately and publicly owned businesses in addition to counseling corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and other entities.
- Represents businesses providing services in construction, manufacturing, financial, professional accounting, engineering, surveying. and health.
- Advises companies regarding securities law compliance.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, LL.B., Notre Dame Lawyer, Case Editor, 1964
- University of Notre Dame, A.B., magna cum laude, 1961
- New York, 1964
- Florida, 1974
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- NASD Arbitrator
- Villa Maria College, Board of Trustees Chairman
- GW Plastics, Inc., Director
- Sotas, Inc., Director
- Coherent Communications, Former Director and Audit Committee Chairman
- Lectures on business and corporate matters at New York State Bar Association and Erie County Bar Assocation panels
- Lectures on tax matters for the Annual Tax Institute co-sponsored by the Buffalo Area Chapter, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Erie County Bar Association, and the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Management
- Business Council of New York State, Lecturer
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Of Counsel