Kayla is an associate in our Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Kayla graduated cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law, where she was a member of the Justinian Honorary Law Society as well as the court watch editor for the Syracuse Law Review.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., summa cum laude
- Onondaga County Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Co-Chair
- Barclay Damon LLP, Pro Bono Award, 2018
- Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association, Pro Bono Service Award, 2017
- New York State Bar Association, Empire State Counsel, 2016
- Burton Blatt Institute, Research Assistant
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Summer Associate
- The Wolford Law Firm, LLP, Summer Associate
- Law Offices of Thomas M. Robertson, Esq., Legal Secretary