Kayla Arias is an associate in our Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Kayla graduated cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law where she was a member of the Justinian Honorary Law Society as well as the Court Watch Editor for the Syracuse Law Review.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., summa cum laude, 2010
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Assumption Church Food Pantry and Kitchen, Volunteer
- Burton Blatt Institute, Research Assistant
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Summer Associate
- The Wolford Law Firm, LLP, Summer Associate
- Law Offices of Thomas M. Robertson, Esq., Legal Secretary