Kayla is an associate in our Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Kayla graduated cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law, where she was a member of the Justinian Honorary Law Society as well as the court watch editor for the Syracuse Law Review.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., summa cum laude
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Assumption Church Food Pantry and Kitchen, Volunteer
- New York State Bar Association Empire State Counsel honoree, 2018
- Burton Blatt Institute, Research Assistant
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Summer Associate
- The Wolford Law Firm, LLP, Summer Associate
- Law Offices of Thomas M. Robertson, Esq., Legal Secretary