Kaleigh assists on a wide range of trademark and trademark prosecution and registration-related matters. In particular, she is involved in the identification, searching, and preparation of applications for both domestic and international trademark protection. She also assists with trademark enforcement and prosecution, including knockout and preliminary searches and office-action responses.
Kaleigh also assists in the drafting of exhibits and documents for court proceedings and researches issues and helps with fact-finding for entities suspected of counterfeit activities from US Customs and Border Protection seizure notices. She has also assisted with cease-and-desist demand letters and Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notices to entities concerning the import and sale of counterfeit goods.
As a former executive television producer with experience in the United States and abroad, Kaleigh also offers insight in media and entertainment law matters and drafts and reviews contracts for programming and talent deals.
- New York Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Syracuse University, B.S., cum laude
- New York Law School, Abraham “AVI” Mund Prize for Excellence in Information Technology and the Law, 2018
- Ladas & Parry, LLP, Trademark Intern
- Patent and Trademark Office Trademark Clinic, Student Attorney
- Epstein Drangel, LLP, Litigation Group Legal Intern
- CBS Sports, Legal Intern
- Shutterstock, Inc., Legal Intern
- Nexstar Broadcasting, WETM-TV, Executive Producer
- NBCUniversal Universal Networks Asia, Communications Intern