Julie has advised and represented clients in a variety of matters throughout all stages of litigation in New York State. She is a member of our Professional Liability and Torts & Products Liability Defense Practice Areas. Julie has counseled clients through discovery demands, dispositive motions, mediation statements, and settlements with agreements. She has also performed extensive legal research and analytics on issues including Labor Law statutes, choice-of-law provisions, and liquidation proceedings across multiple jurisdictions.
Julie is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Law and was an intern for Senior US District Judge Frederick J. Scullin and US Court of Appeals Second Circuit Judge Rosemary S. Pooler.
- Niagara University, B.A., cum laude, 2009
- Michigan State University, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- Keidel, Weldon & Cunningham, LLP, Associate
- Olinsky Law Group, Associate
- D.J. & J.A. Cirando Law Office, Law Clerk