John Klucsik’s legal practice focuses on industrial and commercial development, including air-emissions regulations, compliance planning, electric generation and transmission, environmental-impact review, right-to-build issues, and water-quality control. His clients include biotechnology and nanotechnology firms, cement manufacturers, independent power producers, mining companies, retail, mixed-use developers, and transmission-line developers.
John has designed environmental-compliance and management systems for more than 30 industrial facilities and has advised clients on major water-supply source and transmission projects. He has been recognized for his work regarding the decontamination and decommissioning of the only commercial plutonium-reprocessing plant in the United States.
- Advised on right-to-build and permitting for a $3.2 billion semiconductor-fabrication plant
- Counseled on the Public Service Commission application for the world’s longest underground direct-current electric-transmission line
- Provided permitting assistance on one of the largest independently owned cogeneration plants in North America
- Capital University Law School, J.D.
- Lehigh University, M.B.A.
- Lehigh University, B.A.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- American Cancer Society, Volunteer
- Burn Prevention Foundation, Volunteer
- Special Achievement Award, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Gilberti Stinziano Heintz & Smith, P.C., Senior Attorney