Jillian Joyce counsels clients in various aspects of trusts and estates matters, including estate planning.
Prior to joining the firm, Jillian was an associate at Olinsky Law Group where she worked on social security disability law matters.
Jillian is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and received her law degree from SUNY Buffalo, where she was a member of the Gender, Law and Social Policy Journal. While in law school, Jillian served as a law clerk for Cole, Sorrentino, Hurley, Hewner, and Gambino, where she assisted in the areas of Estate Planning, Family Law, Bankruptcy, Workers' Compensation, and Real Estate.
Jillian is admitted to practice in New York, Florida and Minnesota.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., cum laude
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- New York, 2013
- Florida, 2013
- Minnesota, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Central New York Women's Bar Association
- New York Federal Court Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Associate
- Olinsky Law Group, Associate
- Cole, Sorrentino, Hurley, Hewner, and Gambino, Law Clerk