Jeremy Hourihan focuses his practice on civil litigation and is a member of our Torts practice group.
Jeremy also serves as Deputy City Attorney for Corning, NY, where he is responsible for prosecuting City Code violations.
Jeremy graduated magna cum laude from Keuka College and received his law degree from the University at Buffalo. While in law school, Jeremy was a law clerk for the Town of Wheatfield Town Attorney's Office then for Hagelin Kent, LLC in Buffalo. Upon graduation, Jeremy was an associate at Davidson & O'Mara where he was responsible for managing a civil litigation case load from inception through appeal. Jeremy's responsibilities included legal research, drafting motions, conducting depositions, and developing and implementing litigation, discovery, settlement, and trial strategies.
Jeremy is admitted to practice in New York.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2011
- Keuka College, B.S., magna cum laude, Outstanding Management Student for 2008, Sigma Beta Delta Business Honor Society, 2008
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Chemung County Bar Association
- Chemung County Ethics Board
- Keuka College Alumni Association, President
- Super Lawyers Magazine, 2017 Rising Star for Torts & Products Liability Defense and Professional Liability
- Davidson & O'Mara, P.C., Associate
- Hagelin Kent, LLC, Law Clerk
- Town of Wheatfield Town Attorney's Office, Law Clerk