Within the firm, Jennifer oversees and manages a team of experienced legal staff so that the legal work performed for client creditors is efficient, accurate and timely. Jennifer and her team take an individual approach to their practice allowing clients to experience the benefits of personal attention while reaping the beneficial resources of a statewide firm.
Jennifer is a frequent speaker at continuing legal education seminars before the New York State Bar Association, the Onondaga County Bar Association and various individual lender clients. Jennifer is a member of the firm's Women's Forum, which has put on several interesting and informative events involving networking for female professionals and for women owned and operated businesses.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 1983
- Eastern Kentucky University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1980
- New York, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- “Residential Foreclosure Regulations - An Update”, Onondaga County Bar Association, March, 2010
- “Dealing with Residential Foreclosures”, New York State Bar Association, June, 2009
- “Hot Topics in Real Estate Law”, New York State Bar Association, November, 2008
- “Mortgage Foreclosures and Workouts,” New York State Bar Association, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- “Foreclosing a Sub-prime Mortgage Loan – Issues and Defenses”, New York State Bar Association, November, 2008
- Martindale-Hubbell “BV” Peer Review Rated for High to Very High Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Counsel