Jeffery Palumbo is Chair of the firm's Land Use & Zoning Practice Area. Jeff concentrates his practice on a wide variety of environmental and real estate issues, including real estate development, land use planning, use and area variances, zonings, site plan and subdivision approvals, residential and commercial sales, State regulatory procedures, as well as various other real estate related matters. After practicing law in California, Jeff returned to Buffalo in 1983 and has practiced in the real estate department field since then.
Jeff is the Past President of the Buffalo Niagara Builders Association. He is also a former member of the New York State Builders Association, where he served on the Industry Task Force. In this capacity, he was deeply involved with the state and federal regulations involving wetlands as well as numerous other industry issues. He is a member of the Bar Association of Erie County, where he participates in the organization’s Environmental Law and Real Estate Law Committees.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S., 1977
- Pepperdine University, J.D., 1980
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America 2017 Buffalo Land Use and Zoning Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- The Best Lawyers in America 2016 Buffalo Environmental Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Selected by Peer Review for Inclusion in The Best Lawyer in America, 2008 - 2017 Environmental Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- Selected by Peer Review for Inclusion in Super Lawyer Directory, 2014, 2016 for Land Use/Zoning
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Business First of Buffalo, 2009, 2012 "Who's Who in Law" List
- Business First of Buffalo, 2013 Legal Elite of Western New York
- Damon Morey LLP, Partner
- Renaldo, Myers, Regan & Palumbo, P.C