Hedwig Aulettais a Partner concentrates her practice in the area of general liability.
Prior to private practice, Hedwig served as a confidential law clerk to the Honorable John T. Elfvin in the United States District Court, Western District of New York. She has been appointed by the Hon. William M. Skretny to panel the Federal Mediators for the United States District Court for the Western District of New York. She was also a summer intern for Justice John W. Clabby of the Supreme Court of New York, Queens County and a volunteer mediator for the Brooklyn Mediation Center, a division of New York City’s Victim Services Agency.
- Marymount Manhattan College, B.A., summa cum laude , 1974
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1986
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Holy Spirit Church, Trustee
- American Red Cross, Board of Directors, Erie and Niagara Counties
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2016, 2017 for Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Damon Morey LLP, Partner