The Avant Building
200 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202
Gregory is a partner practicing in our Commercial Litigation, Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights and Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Areas. Gregory works primarily with corporations and professional clients in complex litigation involving commercial transactions, corporate governance, dissolution of business entities, non-competition and confidentiality agreements, franchise litigation, unfair competition, trademark infringement, fraud, and other business torts. Greg also represents general contractors and subcontractors in a variety of construction litigation matters. Additionally, he advises and represents landlords and tenants with respect to commercial leasing disputes.
- Successfully opposed a preliminary injunction motion brought by a restaurant operator against a town with which the restaurateur had contracted.
- Obtained a federal judgment in excess of $1 million against tenants who had fraudulently induced a landlord to lease commercial space to them.
- In “bet the company” litigation, successfully opposed a preliminary injunction motion brought by a creditor. If granted, the motion would have left the debtor out of business—and forty employees out of work.
- Prevailed at trial on behalf of an architect in a payment dispute with a project owner.
- Obtained settlement on favorable terms in numerous dissolutions and/or split-ups of partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies.