Gabe is an associate in our Torts and Insurance Practice Group. Gabe focuses his practice on litigated tort defense, insurance coverage disputes, and also assists in environmental matters.
Gabe graduated from the University of Colorado Law School, where he served as an associate editor on the Colorado Law Review. While attending law school, he was a teaching assistant for a first-year civil procedure course and an extern for the 20th Judicial District Court of Colorado.
- Assisted in successful defense of client in 42 U.S.C. 1983 civil jury trial venued in federal court.
- Obtained summary judgment dismissal of personal injury lawsuit brought against bus company.
- Drafted analysis letters regarding complex insurance coverage issues in a variety of matters.
- McGill University, B.A., 2008
- University of Colorado Law School, J.D., 2015
- New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Western Districts of New York, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- Legal Assistance of Western New York, Volunteer
- Named an Empire State Counsel Honoree by the New York State Bar Association for the exemplary pro bono service provision, 2018
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Summer Associate
- Boulder County Attorney's Office, Law Clerk