Forrest Young is an associate focusing on environmental, regulatory, and project development matters. He has been involved in legal research and reviews, including drafting grant applications, briefs, and motions.
Forrest participated in a joint degree program offered by the Syracuse University College of Law and the Maxwell School of Public Affairs at Syracuse University, graduating cum laude with both a Juris Doctor and Master of Public Administration degrees. Before attending law school, Forrest worked as a clerk and then a paralegal specialist for the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, DC, in the Consumer Protection Branch of its Civil Division.
During law school, Forrest continued his work for the U.S. Department of Justice as a legal intern in the Public Integrity Section of its Criminal Division. He also served as an Associate Notes Editor of the Syracuse Law Review. Forrest participated in Barclay Damon’s summer associate program for two consecutive years.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, M.P.A., 2017
- American University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
- New York, 2018
- Barclay Damon LLP, Summer Associate
- US Department of Justice, Criminal Division, Legal Intern
- US Department of Justice, Civil Division, Paralegal Specialist
- US Department of Justice, Civil Division, Clerk