Erika Hauser represents clients in various types of transactions including lending and borrowing arrangements, securities offerings, mergers, acquisitions and restructurings. She has also practiced in the area of renewable energy, advising clients on tax issues related to project financings and renewable energy credits. Erika is an associate in our Tax and Public Finance and Energy Practice Areas.
Erika graduated summa cum laude from Albany Law School where she was named Sponsler Fellow and served as Executive Editor for Lead Articles for the Albany Law Review. Erika also was an Extern for United States District Judge Honorable Mae A. D’Agostino.
- Fordham University, B.S., 2010
- Albany Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2013
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Tax group
- Capital District Women's Bar Association
- Co-Author, "The New Global FATCA: An Overview of the OECD’s Common Reporting Standard in Relation to FATCA," Journal of Taxation of Financial Products, Vol. 13 Issue 3, April 2016
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, Associate