Eric is an associate in our Health Care & Human Services and Health Care Controversies Practice Areas. He assists the health care and human services team with telehealth issues, ranging from creation of telehealth programs to regulatory matters.
Eric graduated summa cum laude from Albany Law School and beta gamma sigma from Clarkson University with an MBA in health care management. While in law school, Eric was an Albany Law Review associate editor and a moot court participant, where he was awarded “Best Brief” in the Domenick L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition. Eric was also a teaching assistant in law school for property I and criminal law.
- Presented on the pros and cons of telehealth as a business student
- Union College, B.A., 2013
- Albany Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
- Clarkson University, M.B.A., Healthcare Management, beta gamma sigma, 2016
- New York, 2017
- Friends of Recovery New York (FOR-NY), Board Member
- Mentioned, Friends of Recovery New York, "The FOR-NY Team Gets Some New Members!," January 2018
- Quoted, News Channel 13, "Albany Co. Sheriff’s Office Town Hall Combats Opioid Epidemic," October 2017
- Quoted, The Record, "HVCC Film, Speaker Focus on Beating Opioid Addiction," January 2017
- NYSBA Health Law Journal, "Compliance-Focused Services: Risk Areas Identified in the Substance Abuse Treatment Industry," Winter 2016
- O’Connell & Aronowitz, PC, Law Clerk and Health Care Consultant Group Intern
- Albany County District Attorney’s Office, Law Intern
- End-of-the-Year Regulatory Updates for OASAS Providers
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?