Eric Dyer is an associate in our Health Care & Human Services and Health Care Controversies Practice Areas.
Eric Dyer graduated summa cum laude from Albany Law School and beta gamma sigma from Clarkson University with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in healthcare management. While in law school, Eric was an Associate Editor for Albany Law Review and a moot court participant, where he was awarded the “Best Brief” in the Domenick L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition. Eric was also a teaching assistant in law school for Property I and Criminal Law.
- Union College, B.A., 2013
- Albany Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
- Clarkson University, M.B.A., Healthcare Management, beta gamma sigma, 2016
- New York, 2017
- "Compliance-Focused Services: Risk Areas Identified in the Substance Abuse Treatment Industry," NYSBA Health Law Journal, Winter 2016
- O’Connell & Aronowitz, PC, Law Clerk and Healthcare Consultant Group Intern
- Albany County District Attorney’s Office, Law Intern
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- New State Opioid Abuse Law: Compliance Implications for Providers