Eric Dyer is an associate in our Health Care & Human Services and Health Care Controversies Practice Areas.
Eric Dyer graduated summa cum laude from Albany Law School and beta gamma sigma from Clarkson University with an MBA in health care management. While in law school, Eric was an Albany Law Review associate editor and a moot court participant, where he was awarded “Best Brief” in the Domenick L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition. Eric was also a teaching assistant in law school for property I and criminal law.
- Union College, B.A., 2013
- Albany Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
- Clarkson University, M.B.A., Healthcare Management, beta gamma sigma, 2016
- New York, 2017
- Friends of Recovery New York (FOR-NY), Board Member
- "Compliance-Focused Services: Risk Areas Identified in the Substance Abuse Treatment Industry," NYSBA Health Law Journal, Winter 2016
- O’Connell & Aronowitz, PC, Law Clerk and Health Care Consultant Group Intern
- Albany County District Attorney’s Office, Law Intern
- End-of-the-Year Regulatory Updates for OASAS Providers
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?