Eric Bloom's practice is focused on construction litigation with an emphasis on subcontractors and suppliers. Eric also has extensive experience with general business and commercial litigation. Additionally, his practice includes appellate work, real estate, trust and estates, bankruptcy, general litigation, mediation and arbitration. Eric has acted as a neutral mediator and as an arbitrator in commercial disputes.
Since 1984, Eric has been counsel to the Niagara Frontier Subcontractors Association and was awarded its Industry Leader of the Year Award in 2003.
Eric is a frequent lecturer to construction industry organizations. He has also authored articles and presented numerous programs about construction law and mechanic’s lien.
- Canisius College, B.A., 1974
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., 1980
- New York, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- Selected by Peer Review for Inclusion in Super Lawyer Directory 2014-2017 for Construction Litigation and Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Damon Morey LLP, Special Counsel