Edwin Larkin has practiced corporate, commercial and securities law for more than 45 years in both New York City and Rochester. He primarily represents corporations and their management - from Fortune 500 companies, to start-ups and small to mid-sized organizations.
Ed represents both public and private corporations, and private investors, in corporate, financing and litigated matters. Ed has extensive experience in corporate matters, such as commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, purchases and sales of businesses, financings, work-outs and contracts, strategic planning and general business matters of all sorts. He has been involved in complex security litigations representing customers as well as broker/dealers and registered investment advisors in private placements, public offerings, broker/dealer matters, 1933 and 1934 Act issues, investment company and investment adviser issues.
- Handle business transactions for clients including: manufacturing and service entities, broker/dealers, registered investment advisors, financial institutions, not-for-profit corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and partnerships.
- Georgetown University, LL.M., 1965
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.B., Georgetown Law Review, 1963
- Fordham University, B.S., 1960
- New York, 1964
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Oak Hill Country Club, Board of Governors and Legal Committee Member
- Mallory Medal – University Essay Prize – Georgetown University
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Partner
- Jaeckle, Fleischmann & Mugel, LLP, Partner
- Law Office of Edwin M. Larkin
- Boylan Code, LLP
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle, New York City
- Honorable Andrew M. Hood, Chief Judge of the District of Columbia, Law Clerk