David is an experienced attorney who focuses his practice on health care law and related fields. He counsels for-profit and not-for-profit clients on enterprise development; capital financing; project development; certificates of need and licensing; and mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations. David guides organizations through the complex structuring of integrated delivery systems and health care networks, drafts and reviews corporate documents and contracts, and develops compliance programs. He also advises clients on state and federal fraud and abuse laws, antitrust laws, employment laws and regulations, and reimbursement regulations.
In addition, David counsels on state and federal surveys and investigations, Medicare- and Medicaid-enforcement investigations, and professional-licensing disciplinary and criminal proceedings. His insight regarding governmental regulations, compliance, and organizational management benefits clients working throughtout the complex industry.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 1969
- Hofstra University, B.A., cum laude, 1966
- New York, 1970
- American Health Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association, Health Law Section
- NDQI, Inc., Board of Directors Member and Former President
- Selected to Best Lawyers in America®: Health Care Law
- Acacia Network, Chief Legal Officer
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Partner and Health Care & Human Services Practice Area Chair
- NYS Department of Social Services, Deputy Commissioner and Counsel
- Brooklyn Legal Services Program, Managing Attorney