Daniela is an associate in our Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Practice Areas. Daniela handles financing for various clients including institutional lenders, development companies, and small businesses.
Daniela received her law degree from Syracuse University and is admitted to practice in New York State.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2011
- Syracuse University, B.A., 2007
- New York State Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of New York
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Goldberg Segalla, Associate
- City of Albany Corporation Counsel's Office, Assistant Corporation Counsel
- New York State Governor’s Office, United States District Court & New York State Attorney General’s Office Legislative Bureau, Legal Intern