Cassandra Santoro is an associate in our Torts & Products Liability Defense and Labor & Employment Practice Areas. During law school Cassandra was a member of the Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity and the recipient of several awards including: Distinguished Brief Award for Legal Practice Skills, Suffolk Jurisprudence Award for Secured Transactions, Suffolk Jurisprudence Award for Torts, and Pro Bono Honors. She also served as Content Editor for the Suffolk University Law Review.
Cassandra previously served as a legal intern for the Rhode Island Department of the Attorney General.
- Providence College, B.A., cum laude, 2013
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- New York, 2017
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
- "Overdosing on Authority: Negative Side Effects of the FDA's Proposal for Generic Label Changes May Include Increased Costs and Liabilities," Suffolk University Law Review, 2016
- Barclay Damon, LLP, Summer Associate
- Rhode Island Department of the Attorney General, Legal Intern
- Law Offices of Keith L. Miller, Law Clerk
- Plaintiffs Are Entitled To Prompt Payment Of A Settlement, But Non-Parties Are Not
- New York State Department of Labor Regulations Clarifying Wage Payment Methods by Employers are Revoked
- Wage Payment by Debit Card Permitted By NYS Department of Labor
- New EEO-1 Reporting Requirements: Large Employers Now Required to Submit Employee Wage Data to the Federal Government