Caitlyn Shank's primary focus involves matrimonial and family law matters including divorces, separation agreements, prenuptial agreements, and child custody, visitation and support.
Caitlyn is also designated on the Fourth Department’s Attorney for the Child panel and represents children in both Family and Supreme Court matters in Erie County.
Caitlyn served a Judicial Clerkship with the Hon. John Michalski in the Erie County Supreme Court.
- University of Binghamton, B.A., 2008
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 2011
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015, 2016 Rising Star for Family Law
- Damon Morey LLP, Associate
- Feuerstein & Smith, Associate