Tony brings over 30 years of experience in municipal law and public finance to his clients. He represents industrial development agencies in connection with straight lease transactions. Tony advises his clients on a wide variety of issues including the Public Authorities Accountability Act. His experience includes representation of towns and villages in Upstate New York on matters that include zoning, legislation, litigation, contracts, acquisitions, eminent domain, and economic development projects.
Tony's experience includes serving as an Onondaga County attorney. In this position, he provided legal counsel to 49 county departments and agencies as well as the Onondaga County Legislature. In this capacity, Tony was involved with major economic development projects, including Destiny USA and cleanup efforts of Onondaga Lake. He has also served as counsel to the Onondaga County Republican Committee.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
- Notre Dame University, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Make-a-Wish Foundation, Board of Directors
- Cultural Resources Counsel, Board of Directors
- United States Olympic Development Program for Women's Soccer, Regional Coordinator
- Gilberti Stinziano Heintz & Smith, P.C., Partner
- Onondaga County, County Attorney