Anneliese graduated summa cum laude from Cazenovia College and Albany Law School of Union University. During law school, Anneliese was the editor-in-chief of the Albany Law Journal of Science & Technology and served as a teaching assistant for constitutional law and evidence. Anneliese also participated in the Pro Bono Scholars program, spending a semester in the Albany Law School Immigration Law Clinic to serve underrepresented youth in NYS family courts and immigration court.
Anneliese has a wide variety of experience in commercial litigation and bankruptcy matters, with previous responsibilities including drafting memoranda, conducting legal research, and assisting in litigation. Most recently, her paper “Double Trouble: The Errors of the Dual Sovereignty Doctrine in Light of Puerto Rico v. Sanchez Valle” was published in Albany Government Law Review Online.
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., summa cum laude, Albany Law Journal of Science & Technology, Editor-in-Chief, Justinian Society, Pro Bono Honors
- Cazenovia College, B.A., summa cum laude, Valedictorian
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Commercial and Federal Litigation Section
- Albany Government Law Review Online, “Double Trouble: The Errors of the Dual Sovereignty Doctrine in Light of Puerto Rico v. Sanchez Valle,” 2018
- Albany Law School of Union University, Martin H. Belsky Graduation Prize
- Albany Law School of Union University, The Law Clinic and Justice Center Award
- Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece, P.C., Associate
- Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece P.C., Summer Clerk
- Shapiro, DiCaro & Barak, Litigation Assistant