Amber Ezell is experienced at working with both inside and outside counsel to prepare and file U.S. and foreign applications as well as prosecuting patent applications. She also has experience drafting and editing drawings and claim charts. Prior to joining the firm, Amber was a patent agent at International IP Law Group in Houston, Texas. Amber has experience in a variety of technology fields, including electronics, materials, and biotechnology.
Amber graduated cum laude from Alfred University with a degree in Biomedical Materials Engineering Science. Additionally, while at Alfred University, Amber worked on research projects in the fields of particle accelerators and coatings for US car companies. In addition, she completed a co-op with Pratt & Whitney, working on investment casting in their Rapid Prototype Casting Lab.
Amber is a registered patent agent and has been registered with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office since 2011.
- Alfred University, B.S., cum laude, 2009
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2011
- International IP Law Group, Patent Agent
- Abel Law Group, Patent Agent and Technical Writer
- Larson Newman & Abel, Technical Writer
- Alfred University, Research Assistant
- Pratt & Whitney, Co-op