Allen provides Barclay Damon clients with legal advice on complex matters primarily related to professional and products liability. He has handled cases from inception through resolution, including all requisite reports, substantive motion practice, depositions, and written discovery. With a goal of achieving resolution prior to full litigation, Allen represents clients in numerous mediations and arbitrations and has appeared in all New York metropolitan supreme courts. His clients include manufacturers, insurers, individuals, and others.
Prior to joining Barclay Damon, Allen gained significant practice experience at several notable firms and was a legal extern in the Office of the Nassau County District Attorney, where he was responsible for assigned cases that included accusatory instrument sufficiency, discovery, hearings, trial preparation, and dispositions.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Oneonta, B.A.
- New York
- Cruser, Mitchell, Novitz, Sanchez, Gaston, and Zimet, LLP, Associate
- Milber, Makris, Plousadis, and Seiden, LLP, Associate, Associate
- Creedon and Gill, LLC, Associate
- Rosicki, Rosicki, and Associates PC, Associate