Family & Matrimonial Law
At Barclay Damon, our experienced and compassionate attorneys work with you to resolve all your matrimonial and family law matters. We are sensitive to each client’s unique situation and needs and provide you with sound legal advice, superb negotiation skills, and vast trial experience. Our hands-on approach and tenacity will ensure you achieve the results you need.
Our Family Law practice group has litigated and negotiated a broad range of matters, including:
- Child custody
- Visitation and Relocation Disputes
- Spousal and Child Support
- Prenuptial agreements
- Post-judgment Enforcement & Modifications
Our first efforts will be directed to working with you to review all the feasible options and to attempt to reach a fair settlement without going to court. In the event that an amicable resolution cannot take place, we have experience in conducting trials, hearings, and appeals, in both Supreme Court and Family Court. We pride ourselves on our ability to obtain a successful outcome in a positive atmosphere with both proficiency and sensitivity.
Family & Matrimonial Law Chair
Practice Area Alerts
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors