Hiscock & Barclay Seminar Series Continues With “Are You Ready to Discipline and Terminate Employees?”
Rochester, New York - April 2, 2014 - Hiscock & Barclay, LLP continues its “The Law Applied for Business” seminar series in Rochester April 24 with a seminar entitled: “Are You Ready to Discipline and Terminate Employees?”
The seminar, presented by attorneys Susan Schultz Laluk and Scott P. Rogoff, will explain recommended discipline and termination procedures and severance agreements.
“Are You Ready to Discipline and Terminate Employees?,” will be held from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Midvale Country Club in Perinton. There is no charge, but registration is required. A continental breakfast will be served starting at 7:30 a.m.
Who should attend? Business owners, managers, supervisors and HR staff.
One more seminar is planned in the series this spring:
• “Are You Ready to Protect Your Business with Insurance?” with attorney Mark T. Whitford, Jr. discussing various coverage options to protect your business, how to ensure that your company is protected once a loss occurs and insurance considerations when drafting leases and other agreements.
Register online at http://www.hblaw.com/events/Are-You-Ready-To-Discipline-and-Terminate-Employees-04-24-2014 or contact Gail Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 295-4488.
Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 210-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 30 practice areas.
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors