If you are an authorized employee, vendor, or client please choose your preferred connection from the choices below.
Windows Users: The Citrix client will be installed automatically.
Apple & Android Users: You must use Citrix Receiver available for free from the App store. Configuration details are available through the Help Desk.
Outlook Web App (Webmail)
* * * * * IMPORTANT * * * * *
- Please turn off any "pop up blockers".
- Update your Citrix Client program above.
- If you still cannot connect, try to uninstall any previous Citrix software from Add/Remove Program.
- Call the Helpdesk if you still cannot connect.
WARNING: This system is the property of Barclay Damon, LLC. Unauthorized access to this system is forbidden and violators will be prosecuted. By accessing this system, you understand that your actions may be monitored and unauthorized usage reported to the appropriate authorities. If you are not an authorized user or navigated to this page by accident please click here to return to our home page.
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Young attorneys speak up
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients