If you are an authorized employee, vendor, or client please choose your preferred connection from the choices below.
Windows Users: The Citrix client will be installed automatically.
Apple & Android Users: You must use Citrix Receiver available for free from the App store. Configuration details are available through the Help Desk.
Outlook Web App (Webmail)
* * * * * IMPORTANT * * * * *
- Please turn off any "pop up blockers".
- Update your Citrix Client program above.
- If you still cannot connect, try to uninstall any previous Citrix software from Add/Remove Program.
- Call the Helpdesk if you still cannot connect.
WARNING: This system is the property of Barclay Damon, LLC. Unauthorized access to this system is forbidden and violators will be prosecuted. By accessing this system, you understand that your actions may be monitored and unauthorized usage reported to the appropriate authorities. If you are not an authorized user or navigated to this page by accident please click here to return to our home page.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases