If you are an authorized employee, vendor, or client please choose your preferred connection from the choices below.
Windows Users: The Citrix client will be installed automatically.
Apple & Android Users: You must use Citrix Receiver available for free from the App store. Configuration details are available through the Help Desk.
Outlook Web App (Webmail)
* * * * * IMPORTANT * * * * *
- Please turn off any "pop up blockers".
- Update your Citrix Client program above.
- If you still cannot connect, try to uninstall any previous Citrix software from Add/Remove Program.
- Call the Helpdesk if you still cannot connect.
WARNING: This system is the property of Barclay Damon, LLC. Unauthorized access to this system is forbidden and violators will be prosecuted. By accessing this system, you understand that your actions may be monitored and unauthorized usage reported to the appropriate authorities. If you are not an authorized user or navigated to this page by accident please click here to return to our home page.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence