If you are an authorized employee, vendor, or client please choose your preferred connection from the choices below.
Windows Users: The Citrix client will be installed automatically.
Apple & Android Users: You must use Citrix Receiver available for free from the App store. Configuration details are available through the Help Desk.
Outlook Web App (Webmail)
* * * * * IMPORTANT * * * * *
- Please turn off any "pop up blockers".
- Update your Citrix Client program above.
- If you still cannot connect, try to uninstall any previous Citrix software from Add/Remove Program.
- Call the Helpdesk if you still cannot connect.
WARNING: This system is the property of Barclay Damon, LLC. Unauthorized access to this system is forbidden and violators will be prosecuted. By accessing this system, you understand that your actions may be monitored and unauthorized usage reported to the appropriate authorities. If you are not an authorized user or navigated to this page by accident please click here to return to our home page.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review