What The 2016 Election Means for ACA
Thursday, January 26, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon, Partner, Raymond N. McCabe will present " What the 2016 Election Means for ACA" on Thursday January 28, 2017 at GKG University.
After hard-fought campaigns by both candidates, Republican candidate Donald Trump has been elected the 45th president of the United States. Throughout his presidential campaign, Trump ran on a platform of repealing and replacing the ACA. In addition, since its enactment, Republicans in both the Senate and the House of Representatives have virtually all opposed the ACA, calling for its repeal.
Due to the sweeping Republican victories seen in this election, it is likely that some changes will be made to the ACA over the next four years.
This seminar will cover what those changes may be and how you can prepare for the potential impact to your business.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence
- NYS Department of Labor Issues New Set of State-Wide Predictable Scheduling Regulations
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams