What The 2016 Election Means for ACA
Thursday, January 26, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon, Partner, Raymond N. McCabe will present " What the 2016 Election Means for ACA" on Thursday January 28, 2017 at GKG University.
After hard-fought campaigns by both candidates, Republican candidate Donald Trump has been elected the 45th president of the United States. Throughout his presidential campaign, Trump ran on a platform of repealing and replacing the ACA. In addition, since its enactment, Republicans in both the Senate and the House of Representatives have virtually all opposed the ACA, calling for its repeal.
Due to the sweeping Republican victories seen in this election, it is likely that some changes will be made to the ACA over the next four years.
This seminar will cover what those changes may be and how you can prepare for the potential impact to your business.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors