What The 2016 Election Means for ACA
Thursday, January 26, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon, Partner, Raymond N. McCabe will present " What the 2016 Election Means for ACA" on Thursday January 28, 2017 at GKG University.
After hard-fought campaigns by both candidates, Republican candidate Donald Trump has been elected the 45th president of the United States. Throughout his presidential campaign, Trump ran on a platform of repealing and replacing the ACA. In addition, since its enactment, Republicans in both the Senate and the House of Representatives have virtually all opposed the ACA, calling for its repeal.
Due to the sweeping Republican victories seen in this election, it is likely that some changes will be made to the ACA over the next four years.
This seminar will cover what those changes may be and how you can prepare for the potential impact to your business.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- Eight Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Legal Elite of Western New York
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures