What The 2016 Election Means for ACA
Thursday, January 26, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon, Partner, Raymond N. McCabe will present " What the 2016 Election Means for ACA" on Thursday January 28, 2017 at GKG University.
After hard-fought campaigns by both candidates, Republican candidate Donald Trump has been elected the 45th president of the United States. Throughout his presidential campaign, Trump ran on a platform of repealing and replacing the ACA. In addition, since its enactment, Republicans in both the Senate and the House of Representatives have virtually all opposed the ACA, calling for its repeal.
Due to the sweeping Republican victories seen in this election, it is likely that some changes will be made to the ACA over the next four years.
This seminar will cover what those changes may be and how you can prepare for the potential impact to your business.
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Young attorneys speak up
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients