What The 2016 Election Means for ACA
Thursday, January 26, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon, Partner, Raymond N. McCabe will present " What the 2016 Election Means for ACA" on Thursday January 28, 2017 at GKG University.
After hard-fought campaigns by both candidates, Republican candidate Donald Trump has been elected the 45th president of the United States. Throughout his presidential campaign, Trump ran on a platform of repealing and replacing the ACA. In addition, since its enactment, Republicans in both the Senate and the House of Representatives have virtually all opposed the ACA, calling for its repeal.
Due to the sweeping Republican victories seen in this election, it is likely that some changes will be made to the ACA over the next four years.
This seminar will cover what those changes may be and how you can prepare for the potential impact to your business.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases