What The 2016 Election Means for ACA
Thursday, January 26, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon, Partner, Raymond N. McCabe will present " What the 2016 Election Means for ACA" on Thursday January 28, 2017 at GKG University.
After hard-fought campaigns by both candidates, Republican candidate Donald Trump has been elected the 45th president of the United States. Throughout his presidential campaign, Trump ran on a platform of repealing and replacing the ACA. In addition, since its enactment, Republicans in both the Senate and the House of Representatives have virtually all opposed the ACA, calling for its repeal.
Due to the sweeping Republican victories seen in this election, it is likely that some changes will be made to the ACA over the next four years.
This seminar will cover what those changes may be and how you can prepare for the potential impact to your business.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision