Wage and Hour Update
Thursday, August 20, 2015
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Michael J. Sciotti will present Wage and Hour Update at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The presentation will provide information on:
- New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
- New York State Department of Labor Pay Card Rules
- New United State Department of Labor Independent Contractor Rules
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar, contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review