Wage and Hour Update
Thursday, August 20, 2015
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Michael J. Sciotti will present Wage and Hour Update at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The presentation will provide information on:
- New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
- New York State Department of Labor Pay Card Rules
- New United State Department of Labor Independent Contractor Rules
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar, contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State