Wage and Hour Update
Thursday, August 20, 2015
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Michael J. Sciotti will present Wage and Hour Update at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The presentation will provide information on:
- New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
- New York State Department of Labor Pay Card Rules
- New United State Department of Labor Independent Contractor Rules
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar, contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”