Wage and Hour Update
Thursday, August 20, 2015
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Michael J. Sciotti will present Wage and Hour Update at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The presentation will provide information on:
- New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
- New York State Department of Labor Pay Card Rules
- New United State Department of Labor Independent Contractor Rules
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar, contact Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision