Wage and Hour Update
Thursday, August 20, 2015
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Michael J. Sciotti will present Wage and Hour Update at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The presentation will provide information on:
- New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
- New York State Department of Labor Pay Card Rules
- New United State Department of Labor Independent Contractor Rules
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar, contact Heidi at email@example.com.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media