WDKX Women for Women: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
Saturday, September 20, 2014
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
151 Chestnut Street
Rochester, N.Y. 14604
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Susan Laluk, will be the legal panelist at this conference for inspiring entrepreneurs who are contemplating starting a business or are in the early stages of their venture, as well as for entrepreneurs who have an existing business and seeking to get to the next level. Panel discussions offered by dynamic entrepreneurs and industry leaders in the Rochester community.
Cost is $25 -includes lunch with Keynote Speaker - Dr. dt ogilvie - Professor of Strategic Management and Urban Entrepreneurship.
Workshop for Teens is $10 - separate registration is required (ages 13-17 only).
To register, click on the Register Now button above, or to register a teen click here.
Click here for more information and conference agenda.
- Managing Partner John Langan Interviewed by New York Law Journal
- Peter Evangelatos and Forrest Young Admitted to New York State Bar
- Law360: Inside the Final DOL Regulations on Disability Claims
- Allen F. Light Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Second Circuit Provides Protection for Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation
- USDOL Adopts “Primary Beneficiary” Test for Unpaid Interns and Students
- Plaintiff's Uncertainty on Causation Creates a Question of Fact in New York Labor Law § 240 (1) Case
- Assumption Of The Risk Did Not Apply Where Golfer Failed To Yell Fore Before Taking A Mulligan