WDKX Women for Women: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
Saturday, September 20, 2014
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
151 Chestnut Street
Rochester, N.Y. 14604
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Susan Laluk, will be the legal panelist at this conference for inspiring entrepreneurs who are contemplating starting a business or are in the early stages of their venture, as well as for entrepreneurs who have an existing business and seeking to get to the next level. Panel discussions offered by dynamic entrepreneurs and industry leaders in the Rochester community.
Cost is $25 -includes lunch with Keynote Speaker - Dr. dt ogilvie - Professor of Strategic Management and Urban Entrepreneurship.
Workshop for Teens is $10 - separate registration is required (ages 13-17 only).
To register, click on the Register Now button above, or to register a teen click here.
Click here for more information and conference agenda.
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Law360: Fiduciary Best Practices Helped NYU Win ERISA Class Action
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- With the Beginning of a New Academic Year, Colleges Must Be Mindful of Students’ Needs for Reasonable Accommodations
- Physician’s Office Fires Back at Patient Who Posted Negative Online Reviews
- The "Internet of Things" Is Primed for a Litigation Explosion: Could It Impact You?
- New York State Issues Draft Model Sexual Harassment Policy, Complaint Form, and Training Materials