WDKX Women for Women: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
Saturday, September 20, 2014
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
151 Chestnut Street
Rochester, N.Y. 14604
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Susan Laluk, will be the legal panelist at this conference for inspiring entrepreneurs who are contemplating starting a business or are in the early stages of their venture, as well as for entrepreneurs who have an existing business and seeking to get to the next level. Panel discussions offered by dynamic entrepreneurs and industry leaders in the Rochester community.
Cost is $25 -includes lunch with Keynote Speaker - Dr. dt ogilvie - Professor of Strategic Management and Urban Entrepreneurship.
Workshop for Teens is $10 - separate registration is required (ages 13-17 only).
To register, click on the Register Now button above, or to register a teen click here.
Click here for more information and conference agenda.
- Law360: Growing Opportunities in NY's Energy Storage Industry
- Wall Street Tax Lawyer Sharon Brown Joins Barclay Damon's New York City Office
- Elizabeth Betta Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Maureen Helmer Honored by the Center for Women at SUNY Albany’s Rockefeller College
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding
- OCR Launches Website Accessibility Technical Assistance Initiative
- NYSDEC to Prohibit Coal-Fired Generation in Power Plants After 2020