WDKX Women for Women: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
Saturday, September 20, 2014
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
151 Chestnut Street
Rochester, N.Y. 14604
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Susan Laluk, will be the legal panelist at this conference for inspiring entrepreneurs who are contemplating starting a business or are in the early stages of their venture, as well as for entrepreneurs who have an existing business and seeking to get to the next level. Panel discussions offered by dynamic entrepreneurs and industry leaders in the Rochester community.
Cost is $25 -includes lunch with Keynote Speaker - Dr. dt ogilvie - Professor of Strategic Management and Urban Entrepreneurship.
Workshop for Teens is $10 - separate registration is required (ages 13-17 only).
To register, click on the Register Now button above, or to register a teen click here.
Click here for more information and conference agenda.
- Attorneys Kasey Barrett and Amanda Miller Join Barclay Damon
- Former Summer Associate Ryan Altieri Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon’s Win on Appeal for Greenidge Generation, LLC Covered by Law360
- Marcy Robinson Dembs Published in Northern New York Community Foundation Newsletter
- Thawing the Frozen Obama-Era Disclosure Requirements: Federal Judge Rules Gender Pay Reporting May Be Mandated This Spring
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave: Coming Soon
- OCR Announces Resolution of Complaint That Health Care System Denied a Heart Transplant Opportunity Based on Disability
- Unanimous Supreme Court Rigid on Missed Appeal Deadline