The Reasonable Accommodations Process Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will explain to employers the reasonable accommodation process under federal and state law. Areas to be covered include:
- Recent amendments to the ADA
- Required employment policies
- Drug and alcohol use by employees
- Record keeping requirements
- Employment poster requirements
- How to engage employees in the reasonable accommodation process
Please RSVP by calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Monday, December 1.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases