The Reasonable Accommodations Process Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will explain to employers the reasonable accommodation process under federal and state law. Areas to be covered include:
- Recent amendments to the ADA
- Required employment policies
- Drug and alcohol use by employees
- Record keeping requirements
- Employment poster requirements
- How to engage employees in the reasonable accommodation process
Please RSVP by calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Monday, December 1.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence