The Reasonable Accommodations Process Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will explain to employers the reasonable accommodation process under federal and state law. Areas to be covered include:
- Recent amendments to the ADA
- Required employment policies
- Drug and alcohol use by employees
- Record keeping requirements
- Employment poster requirements
- How to engage employees in the reasonable accommodation process
Please RSVP by calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Monday, December 1.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?