The Reasonable Accommodations Process Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will explain to employers the reasonable accommodation process under federal and state law. Areas to be covered include:
- Recent amendments to the ADA
- Required employment policies
- Drug and alcohol use by employees
- Record keeping requirements
- Employment poster requirements
- How to engage employees in the reasonable accommodation process
Please RSVP by calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Monday, December 1.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- DHS Issues Memos Relating to the New Immigration Executive Orders that have the Potential for Sweeping and Unprecedented Impact
- Appellate Division Overturns Lower Court Decision in Article 78 Proceeding and Finds Rational Basis for Industrial Development Agency’s Denial of Financial Assistance for Retail Project