The Reasonable Accommodations Process Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will explain to employers the reasonable accommodation process under federal and state law. Areas to be covered include:
- Recent amendments to the ADA
- Required employment policies
- Drug and alcohol use by employees
- Record keeping requirements
- Employment poster requirements
- How to engage employees in the reasonable accommodation process
Please RSVP by calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Monday, December 1.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review