The Never Ending Story: Planning for Couples Before, During and at the End of the Marriage
Friday, May 12, 2017
THE JW MARRIOTT
614 Canal Street
New Orleans, Louisiana
Barclay Damon, LLP attorney Victoria D'Anegelo will present "The Never Ending Story: Planning for Couples Before, During and at the End of the Marriage," at the New York State Bar Association Trusts & Estates Spring Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana on May 12, 2017.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision