The NY Women’s Equality Act’s Recent Amendments to the NY Equal Pay Act and NY Human Rights Law – What Every Employer Needs to Know
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently signed into law eight (8) bills forming the bulk of the Women's Equality Act. The legislation amends the New York Equal Pay Act and the New York Human Rights Law to expand the protection of women in the workplace.
Join us for this seminar to learn about the key components of the new protections and discuss best practices to avoid liability.
Lunch: 11:30 - 12:00 | Seminar: 12:00 – 1:30
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases