The Daily Record's 2014 Excellence in Law
Thursday, June 26, 2014
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Rochester
125 East Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
The Daily Record will host its second Excellence in Law event on Thursday, June 26 in Rochester, honoring members of the legal community with three distinguished awards: Top Women in Law, Up & Coming Attorneys and Unsung Legal Heroes. Hiscock & Barclay partner Sheila A. Gaddis is one of the women who will be honored with the Unsung Legal Heroes Award. This award honors individuals from area civil legal services providers who have consistently worked to help those in need, often behind the scenes.
Hiscock & Barclay associate Danielle E. Mettler will be receiving the Up & Coming Attorney award. The award recognizes Rochester attorneys who demonstrate a strong commitment to the legal profession early in their careers.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave Law: Key Dates for Employers
- Court of Appeals Upholds 13-Hour Rule, Ending Sleepless Nights for Home Health Care Employers
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave: Coming Soon
- Child Victims Act Signed Into Law, Extending Statute of Limitations for Victims of Sexual Abuse