The Daily Record's 2014 Excellence in Law
Thursday, June 26, 2014
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Rochester
125 East Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
The Daily Record will host its second Excellence in Law event on Thursday, June 26 in Rochester, honoring members of the legal community with three distinguished awards: Top Women in Law, Up & Coming Attorneys and Unsung Legal Heroes. Hiscock & Barclay partner Sheila A. Gaddis is one of the women who will be honored with the Unsung Legal Heroes Award. This award honors individuals from area civil legal services providers who have consistently worked to help those in need, often behind the scenes.
Hiscock & Barclay associate Danielle E. Mettler will be receiving the Up & Coming Attorney award. The award recognizes Rochester attorneys who demonstrate a strong commitment to the legal profession early in their careers.
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- Barclay Damon Honored by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara, and the Southern Tier
- Associate Steven Mach and Law Clerk Kaleigh Morrison Join Barclay Damon
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy
- No Prejudgment Interest if Plaintiff Cannot Show When Damages Were Incurred
- Notable Talc Case May Increase Similar Claims
- State and Federal Agencies Ramp Up Efforts to Combat Sex-Based Discrimination and Harassment