The Daily Record's 2014 Excellence in Law
Thursday, June 26, 2014
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Rochester
125 East Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
The Daily Record will host its second Excellence in Law event on Thursday, June 26 in Rochester, honoring members of the legal community with three distinguished awards: Top Women in Law, Up & Coming Attorneys and Unsung Legal Heroes. Hiscock & Barclay partner Sheila A. Gaddis is one of the women who will be honored with the Unsung Legal Heroes Award. This award honors individuals from area civil legal services providers who have consistently worked to help those in need, often behind the scenes.
Hiscock & Barclay associate Danielle E. Mettler will be receiving the Up & Coming Attorney award. The award recognizes Rochester attorneys who demonstrate a strong commitment to the legal profession early in their careers.
- Fifty-One Barclay Damon Attorneys to Be Featured in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced