The Daily Record's 2014 Excellence in Law
Thursday, June 26, 2014
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Rochester
125 East Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
The Daily Record will host its second Excellence in Law event on Thursday, June 26 in Rochester, honoring members of the legal community with three distinguished awards: Top Women in Law, Up & Coming Attorneys and Unsung Legal Heroes. Hiscock & Barclay partner Sheila A. Gaddis is one of the women who will be honored with the Unsung Legal Heroes Award. This award honors individuals from area civil legal services providers who have consistently worked to help those in need, often behind the scenes.
Hiscock & Barclay associate Danielle E. Mettler will be receiving the Up & Coming Attorney award. The award recognizes Rochester attorneys who demonstrate a strong commitment to the legal profession early in their careers.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases