The Daily Record's 2014 Excellence in Law
Thursday, June 26, 2014
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Rochester
125 East Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
The Daily Record will host its second Excellence in Law event on Thursday, June 26 in Rochester, honoring members of the legal community with three distinguished awards: Top Women in Law, Up & Coming Attorneys and Unsung Legal Heroes. Hiscock & Barclay partner Sheila A. Gaddis is one of the women who will be honored with the Unsung Legal Heroes Award. This award honors individuals from area civil legal services providers who have consistently worked to help those in need, often behind the scenes.
Hiscock & Barclay associate Danielle E. Mettler will be receiving the Up & Coming Attorney award. The award recognizes Rochester attorneys who demonstrate a strong commitment to the legal profession early in their careers.
- Column: Private Activity Bonds repeal — The true cost of tax reform
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Precautionary "Wet Floor" Signs Do Not Imply Actual or Constructive Notice of a Slippery Condition
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry