Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application
Monday, February 15, 2016
10:30 am - 11:20 am
New York, New York 10036
Barclay Damon attorneys Andrew J. Leja and Corey A. Auerbach will present a class at the Association of Towns Annual Meeting and Training School on Monday February 15 at the Marriot Marquis in New York City.
They will be presenting "Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application." The general purposes of adopting standards and procedures for site plan review and approval are to assure that the development of individual sites does not affect surrounding properties negatively and that the community develops in an orderly and cost-effective fashion. While local practice in governing site plan development varies widely, the underlying procedures are generally universal. This session will discuss what you can, should and must be doing for a bullet proof decision.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence