Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application
Monday, February 15, 2016
10:30 am - 11:20 am
New York, New York 10036
Barclay Damon attorneys Andrew J. Leja and Corey A. Auerbach will present a class at the Association of Towns Annual Meeting and Training School on Monday February 15 at the Marriot Marquis in New York City.
They will be presenting "Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application." The general purposes of adopting standards and procedures for site plan review and approval are to assure that the development of individual sites does not affect surrounding properties negatively and that the community develops in an orderly and cost-effective fashion. While local practice in governing site plan development varies widely, the underlying procedures are generally universal. This session will discuss what you can, should and must be doing for a bullet proof decision.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases