Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application
Monday, February 15, 2016
10:30 am - 11:20 am
New York, New York 10036
Barclay Damon attorneys Andrew J. Leja and Corey A. Auerbach will present a class at the Association of Towns Annual Meeting and Training School on Monday February 15 at the Marriot Marquis in New York City.
They will be presenting "Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application." The general purposes of adopting standards and procedures for site plan review and approval are to assure that the development of individual sites does not affect surrounding properties negatively and that the community develops in an orderly and cost-effective fashion. While local practice in governing site plan development varies widely, the underlying procedures are generally universal. This session will discuss what you can, should and must be doing for a bullet proof decision.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing