Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application
Monday, February 15, 2016
10:30 am - 11:20 am
New York, New York 10036
Barclay Damon attorneys Andrew J. Leja and Corey A. Auerbach will present a class at the Association of Towns Annual Meeting and Training School on Monday February 15 at the Marriot Marquis in New York City.
They will be presenting "Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application." The general purposes of adopting standards and procedures for site plan review and approval are to assure that the development of individual sites does not affect surrounding properties negatively and that the community develops in an orderly and cost-effective fashion. While local practice in governing site plan development varies widely, the underlying procedures are generally universal. This session will discuss what you can, should and must be doing for a bullet proof decision.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State