Selling Your Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Thursday, July 28, 2016
8:00 am - 9:30 am
OneGroup Education Center
706 North Clinton Street
Syracse, New York 13204
Barclay Damon attorneys John S. Zollo and Kathleen S. Weber will present "Selling Your Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)" on Thursday July 28, 2016 at the OneGroup Education Center. The presentation will provide an overview of employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) including:
- Tax advantages for the company
- Tax advantages for the selling business owners
- ESOPs as a tool for succession planning
- Forming an ESOP
- Operating an ESOP company
This presentation would be particularly helpful for business owners who are interested in learning more about the ESOP alternative as well as CPAs and other professionals who assist business owners with tax management strategies and succession planning.
Registration is required, RSVP to Dani Goss at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25, 2016.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?