Selling Your Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Thursday, July 28, 2016
8:00 am - 9:30 am
OneGroup Education Center
706 North Clinton Street
Syracse, New York 13204
Barclay Damon attorneys John S. Zollo and Kathleen S. Weber will present "Selling Your Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)" on Thursday July 28, 2016 at the OneGroup Education Center. The presentation will provide an overview of employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) including:
- Tax advantages for the company
- Tax advantages for the selling business owners
- ESOPs as a tool for succession planning
- Forming an ESOP
- Operating an ESOP company
This presentation would be particularly helpful for business owners who are interested in learning more about the ESOP alternative as well as CPAs and other professionals who assist business owners with tax management strategies and succession planning.
Registration is required, RSVP to Dani Goss at email@example.com by July 25, 2016.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence