Selling Your Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Thursday, July 28, 2016
8:00 am - 9:30 am
OneGroup Education Center
706 North Clinton Street
Syracse, New York 13204
Barclay Damon attorneys John S. Zollo and Kathleen S. Weber will present "Selling Your Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)" on Thursday July 28, 2016 at the OneGroup Education Center. The presentation will provide an overview of employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) including:
- Tax advantages for the company
- Tax advantages for the selling business owners
- ESOPs as a tool for succession planning
- Forming an ESOP
- Operating an ESOP company
This presentation would be particularly helpful for business owners who are interested in learning more about the ESOP alternative as well as CPAs and other professionals who assist business owners with tax management strategies and succession planning.
Registration is required, RSVP to Dani Goss at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25, 2016.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- NY Court of Appeals Enforces Additional Insured Clause Requiring Contractual Privity With the Named Insured
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records