Selling Your Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Thursday, July 28, 2016
8:00 am - 9:30 am
OneGroup Education Center
706 North Clinton Street
Syracse, New York 13204
Barclay Damon attorneys John S. Zollo and Kathleen S. Weber will present "Selling Your Company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)" on Thursday July 28, 2016 at the OneGroup Education Center. The presentation will provide an overview of employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) including:
- Tax advantages for the company
- Tax advantages for the selling business owners
- ESOPs as a tool for succession planning
- Forming an ESOP
- Operating an ESOP company
This presentation would be particularly helpful for business owners who are interested in learning more about the ESOP alternative as well as CPAs and other professionals who assist business owners with tax management strategies and succession planning.
Registration is required, RSVP to Dani Goss at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25, 2016.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases