START-UP NY Application Process and Planning Considerations Webinar
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This one-hour webinar, hosted by MedTech, will focus on planning considerations for university and college sponsors of tax-free areas and businesses applying for acceptance into the START-UP NY program. The discussion will center on the application processes for both sponsors and participating businesses, including an in-depth review of items both should focus on now to ensure strong applications and continued receipt of benefits in the future.
The speakers are Kevin R. McAuliffe, Angela M. Orlandella, and David G. Burch of Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, who each have focused experience on guiding businesses from start to finish through prior New York State economic development programs.
The webinar is free for MedTech members and $35 for non-members.
Please note, a seperate email will be sent out a day prior to the webinar with the link to the webinar and log in information.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy