START-UP NY Application Process and Planning Considerations Webinar
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This one-hour webinar, hosted by MedTech, will focus on planning considerations for university and college sponsors of tax-free areas and businesses applying for acceptance into the START-UP NY program. The discussion will center on the application processes for both sponsors and participating businesses, including an in-depth review of items both should focus on now to ensure strong applications and continued receipt of benefits in the future.
The speakers are Kevin R. McAuliffe, Angela M. Orlandella, and David G. Burch of Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, who each have focused experience on guiding businesses from start to finish through prior New York State economic development programs.
The webinar is free for MedTech members and $35 for non-members.
Please note, a seperate email will be sent out a day prior to the webinar with the link to the webinar and log in information.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use