START-UP NY Application Process and Planning Considerations Webinar
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This one-hour webinar, hosted by MedTech, will focus on planning considerations for university and college sponsors of tax-free areas and businesses applying for acceptance into the START-UP NY program. The discussion will center on the application processes for both sponsors and participating businesses, including an in-depth review of items both should focus on now to ensure strong applications and continued receipt of benefits in the future.
The speakers are Kevin R. McAuliffe, Angela M. Orlandella, and David G. Burch of Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, who each have focused experience on guiding businesses from start to finish through prior New York State economic development programs.
The webinar is free for MedTech members and $35 for non-members.
Please note, a seperate email will be sent out a day prior to the webinar with the link to the webinar and log in information.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients