START-UP NY Application Process and Planning Considerations Webinar
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This one-hour webinar, hosted by MedTech, will focus on planning considerations for university and college sponsors of tax-free areas and businesses applying for acceptance into the START-UP NY program. The discussion will center on the application processes for both sponsors and participating businesses, including an in-depth review of items both should focus on now to ensure strong applications and continued receipt of benefits in the future.
The speakers are Kevin R. McAuliffe, Angela M. Orlandella, and David G. Burch of Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, who each have focused experience on guiding businesses from start to finish through prior New York State economic development programs.
The webinar is free for MedTech members and $35 for non-members.
Please note, a seperate email will be sent out a day prior to the webinar with the link to the webinar and log in information.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review