START-UP NY Application Process and Planning Considerations Webinar
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This one-hour webinar, hosted by MedTech, will focus on planning considerations for university and college sponsors of tax-free areas and businesses applying for acceptance into the START-UP NY program. The discussion will center on the application processes for both sponsors and participating businesses, including an in-depth review of items both should focus on now to ensure strong applications and continued receipt of benefits in the future.
The speakers are Kevin R. McAuliffe, Angela M. Orlandella, and David G. Burch of Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, who each have focused experience on guiding businesses from start to finish through prior New York State economic development programs.
The webinar is free for MedTech members and $35 for non-members.
Please note, a seperate email will be sent out a day prior to the webinar with the link to the webinar and log in information.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review